Well, its tagging time again. And all around blogosphere, mak cik bloggers are revealing a little something about their unsuspecting Pak Ciks. I have been tagged by Wanshana and so, here goes:
1) He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
He hardly sits in front of the TV unless there's a very good documentary on. But more often than not, during the MasterChef season, he'd keep me company to watch the antics of the two presenters, John Torode and Gregg Wallace, only to imitate them when I produce something outrageous from the kitchen: "Hmmm, the flavour bursts in the mouth and swirls around teasing the taste buds...." says he about my bland nasi goreng.
2) You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
I think he likes balsamic vinegar - is that a dressing?
3) What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Everything that I like such as scrumptious albeit greasy fried chicken wings from Chicken Cottage, very sweet condensed milk with a dash of coffee, cheese, lots of creamy cheese.
4) You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Teh O kurang manis. Anything organic and anything bran.
Oh, if it is Indian - it is prawn briyani.
5) Where did he go to high school?
Victoria Institute laaaa.
6) What size shoes does he wear?
This is a guess - 8.
7) If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Newspapers, magazines. Phone cards. Anything that is being threatened by extinction. First day covers, books and more books.
8) What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Tuna or prawn mayo on wholemeal brown bread.
9) What would this person eat every day if he could?
He is a non fussy eater - I could be cooking nasi goreng everyday and he wouldnt mind. But of late he has expressed for lesser gorenged food. If and when he is in the kitchen, it'd be grilled chicken and potatoes.
10) What is his favorite cereal?
hmmmm, never seen him with cereals.
11) What would he never wear?
Anything with alphabets that boast of brandnames. He has been known to patiently unpick the stitches and labels.
12) What is his favorite sports team?
Just to be able to have a father to sons talk, he has read up about Arsenal and Barcelona. So, really, they are not his favourites. But he can impress them with terms like corner kicks and penalty kicks and rattle off names of footballers like he knows them personally.
13) Who did he vote for?
14) Who is his best friend?
Apart from the guy in Brazil, there's his surau mate - Haji Amin and then of course, me laah! Who else would he turn to to tell his repeated jokes?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Do you have until tomorrow to read? Here goes: Eat too much sugar, sigh, use the laptop on the lap (then why call laptop?) , spend too much time on mobile phone which he thinks fry the brain, disturb his cats sleeping, forgetting to take my supplements, etc, etc...
16. What is his heritage?
I think from across the Thai border. Will have to look at the family tree again.
17. What is his favourite colour?
Anything not glaring.
18. What is his habit?
Pulling off the duvet to wake me up for subuh.
19. What is he proud of?
His father .
20. Lastly, do you think he will read this?
A test would be to have severeal spelling misteaks and grandma eerors!